Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 DBBL Scholarship From. Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 circular has declared already. Dutch Bangla Bank offers HSC scholarship for Heigher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examination descendant 2016.
Dutch Bangla Bank limited offers TK.102 Crore in 10th period 2016 for the meritorious and poor students for different educational Scholarship program by its social welfare activities.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016. Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 is for Bachelor Level only. There are some facilities of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 for scholars who will get it. Eligibility students can apply for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 now.
Ever year Dutch Bangla Bank provide scholarship program for SSC, HSC and undergraduate students. You can download Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Form from our website. Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship application submission last date 21st November (Monday) 2016.
Scholarship for: Bachelor Level
Total Scholarship number: negotiable
Scholarship Duration: 3-5 years (Renewable)
Monthly Scholarship: TK 2500
Yearly grant for studying materials: TK 5000
Yearly grant for clothing: TK 1000
Application begin: 21th August (Sunday) 2016
Application end: 21st November (Monday) 2016
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result
Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016:
Applicants must have GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups) for under city corporation area College/Institute and GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups) for under district area College/Institute (without 4th subjects).
Apply Process DBBL Scholarship:
Application form will be available in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, someplace there is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited; the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details (mentioning post code).
Application should attain at the following address on or before 21st November (Monday) 2016.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
315/B, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Saroni, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
Students holding scholarship from others sources will not be eligible for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
Download DBBL Scholarship From 2016
Conditions of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016:
- Applicants must be passed HSC or Equivalent exam in 2016.
- Candidates who are already received scholarship from others organization they are needs not to apply.
- 90% scholarship will be allocated for rural students who have passed from the intuition situated outside of City Corporation areas.
- 50% scholarship will be allocated for female students.
- Candidates who are selected for scholarship they must be studding in class eleven and recommendation letter issued by department head of institute.
- There are need some necessary documents for applying Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016. Mentioned documents have to be attached with the application form:
- Recent passport size 3 copies of photograph, photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets or transcripts and testimonials.
- All documents will have to be accordingly attested by the Head of the Institution where they last attended, income certificates of guardian (father/mother) from 2 different sources. Such as- Government gazetted officer and Head of institution where last attended.
- Lucky Students who enjoyed DBBL scholarship at Bachelor level (based on H.S.C result) have to mention it clearly at the top of the form or application.
The other rules of Scholarship:
1: The Scholarship form is available to all branches of Dutch Bangla Bank ltd. and the website-www.dutchbanglabank.com/ Scholarship/ . Applicants can apply through white paper including C.V.
Students have to attach Xerox copies of SSC and HSC transcripts, registration card, admit card, 3 copies of photographs with application. These must be attached by the head of institute. Besides, Students have to attach 2 copies of photographs of applicant’s father and mother, income statement (attached) with application.
2: Students who are getting scholarship from any other sources are not allowed for this scholarship.
3: 90 percents of scholarship are given to the rural students and 50 percents scholarship are given to the female students.
4: Students who will be selected for this scholarship have to get admission at any public university / college by this year.
You will get more information about Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016 later. We also notify you more scholarship at AllResultBD.Net without any trouble.