NU Masters Final Year Private Admission Notice 2015-16. National University Masters Final Year Admission notice 2015-16 for private has publicized on 8th September (Tuesday) 2015. Masters Final Year Private Admission Registration 2015-16 has started from today 9th September 2015 (Wednesday).
NU Masters Final Year Private Admission Notice 2015-16
NU Masters Final Year Private Admission Notice 2015-16. National University Masters Final Year Private Admission Registration 2015-16 has started on 9th September 2015 for academic session 2012-2013. Registration will continue till 5th October 2015 ((Monday). Application Fees is TK 300 (including TK 100 for associated college & TK 200 for university) and Registration Fee is TK 800.
Interested students have to apply National University website at nubd.info/mf and also by AllResultBD.net.
Application Begins: 9th September 2015 (Wednesday)
Application End: 5th October 2015 (Monday)
Admission Confirm By College: 7th October 2015 (Wednesday)
Submission Registration Fee Begin: 11th October 2015 (Sunday)
Submission Registration Fee End: 15th October 2015 (Thursday)
Submission All Papers: 14th October 2015 (Wednesday)
Admission Period: Not Yet
Online application form fill-up start on 9th September, then submit to the college download & printed copy with fixed application & registration fees within 5th October. Last date is 7th October for data entry or admission confirm by college. Application & registration fees payment will hold on 11th October – 12th October. It will submit to Sonali Bank by ‘Sobali Seba’. And lastly, Application form & related papers as well as full report have to submit within 14th October 2015 to the University under Masters Department.
There are some subjects are available for NU Masters Final Year Private Admission 2015-16. These are-
Bangle, English, Economics, Sociology, History, Islamic History and Culture, Political Science, Philosophy, Islamic studies, Arabic, Sanskrit, Pali, Accounting, Management, Finance & Banking and Marketing.
Conditions for NU Masters Final Year Private Admission 2015-16:
- Students who completed 4 year Honours regular course in session 2012 or before, they can registration now.
- Students who got at least 3rd class/ division in Honours result, they can apply.
- Students must passed Honours Degree from National University or any University those UGC permitted.
- Students who passed Masters 1st Year in regular or irregular with minimum 3rd class/ division from National University, they will be able.
- Students have to submit important academic documents or papers to the respective college. These papers are given below:
- SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations certificate’s attested photocopy
- Honours or Graduation certificate’s attested photocopy
- Masters 1st Year or Honours or Graduation exam’s mark sheet, certificate and registration card photocopy with attested
- Certificate of Diagnosing Equity,
- Main copy Certificate of migration for only external student of NU.
To get more information related to education news, visit AllResultBD.net daily and get update of National University Masters Final Year Private Admission Notice 2015-16 in time.