List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh. University Grand Commission (UGC) has published List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh. UGC Published List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh. UGC (University Grand Commission) has warning about 12 private universities.
The UGC authorities advised the guardians and admission seekers to take any decisions after inspecting some essential information to be careful before taking admission in 12 private universities, which are facing various problems with cases.
List of Illegal Private Universities:
UGC published a List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh. Besides, four universities are facing cases over Board of Trustees clash. Among them, Darul Ihsan University, Prime University, Southern University and IBAIS University.
(1) All the campuses of Darul Ihsan University,
(2) Except the main campus at Mirpur-1 in city, all the campuses of Prime University,
(3) Three campuses of Southern University—
(i) MM Ali Road Dampara,
(ii) (ii) OR Nizam Road, GEC and
(iii) (iii) Halisahar, Chittagong, two outer campuses of Northern University in Rajshahi and Khulna, OR Nizam Road Campus of BGC Trust University in Chittagong, Mohammadpur and
(4) Uttara campuses of IBAIS University in Dhaka have been teaching by taking stay order from the court.
The six private universities, those are running campuses illegally disregarding UGC orders. These six universities are-
(1) Atish Dipankar Science & Technology University- at Uttara Sector-6, Sector-11, ARA Center Campus at Panthapath, Purana Paltan Campus and Mirpur-1 Campus in Dhaka
(2) The People’s University of Bangladesh- Uttar Badda and Purana Paltan Campuses in city
(3) Bahaddarhat (Female branch) Campus of International Islamic University in Chittagong,
(4) Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology- South Kalyanpur Campus in Dhaka, Mirpur Road Campus (Opposite of Dhaka College)
(5) Northern University Bangladesh- Karwan Bazar Campus in Dhaka and Boyra Campus in Khulna, Majampur Campus in Kushtia, Dhanmondi Campus in Dhaka city
(6) Southern University- Lalbagh Campus in Rangpur.
Two universities are running by taking stay order of the court though closed by the government. The UGC statement that they could not take proceedings against the universities as they took stay order from the court. The universities are operating illegal campuses by taking the stay order from the honorable Court. The action cannot be taken due to their stay order of the Court. These universities are-
(1) America-Bangladesh University campuses–
– BTI Bhaban, Farmgate Campus, 71/C Asad Avenue Campus, 107/1 Box Culvert Road at Naya Paltan Campus, 159/D Tejgaon Industrial Area Campus, Mirpur-1 Campus, Sat Masjid Road Campus, Uttara (Sector-7) Campus, Gulshan-Badda Link Road Campus, Jatrabari Campus, Banani Campus, Kaziapara, 33 Topkhana Road Campus, Rai Saheb Bazar University and Mirpur Campus in Dhaka,
– Gazipur Chourastha Campus,
– Tin Matha Campus in Bogra and
– Talaimari Campus in Rajshahi
(2) Banani Campus of Queen’s University.
It is very important to know about List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh to decide admit. So, keep visiting to know more about List of Illegal Private Universities in Bangladesh and further important news of UGC. We will publish this type of notices here at AllResultBd.net.